Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update

I know I haven't shared in a while, but that doesn't mean God isn't working out a perfect plan and path for my next few series of posts.  He is definitely marinating things on my heart that are worth sharing, but they aren't quite ready.  I am still praying for and love all of you who read this.

Maybe this timing is just as much for you as it is for me, so you can have the chance to read past posts and really start applying them to your life.  Ask God today how Jesus can set you free and show you where you need the Dunamis power of the Holy Spirit to work in your life and heal past wounds.

Take these next 40 days post Easter, to really focus on what matters most in your life.  It wasn't the 40 days building up to Easter or Passover that changed the history of man forever, it was the resurrection that changed history and the next 40 days that changed humanity.

I Love You,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment